Saturday, October 8, 2016

Good Morning! It was just sheer luck that I cut on the TV this morning and it was on the Albuquerque station. They were reporting live from the Hot Air Balloon Park and reported that no more balloons would go up this a.m. due to bad weather coming in from the west. So, I took photos of the television screen and voila! I have my hot air balloon memories! Here are the pictures. We are going to get on I-40 and hot foot it over to Mississippi and then home! I am very home sick at this point and will be glad to catch up on the local news and my wild animals. I know they don't depend solely on me for their nourishment, but I feel that they do to a certain degree. Home sweet home. There's nothing like.

1 comment:

JellyElly said...

Now it's June 2019 and we are on a 4-5 week road trip. First attraction visited eas the Endangered Ark preserve for circus elephants in Hugo, OK. Shawna Garner Terres and Caitlin Winters (Shawna's son, Evan's girlfriend) met us there and we were so very amazed at these magnificent animals.